🇿🇦 Cape Town
Please send us the job title and your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
SMSPortal is looking for a top class software engineer to join a great team as we continue to build and enhance our presence in our international markets. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing systems
- Optimizing systems for high throughput
- Write both functional and technical specifications
- Manage version control
- Manage the build server
- Writing and maintaining unit tests
🚀 About the team
Collectively, we have some of the smartest minds in the industry, our head offices located in Cape Town and we are the largest player in the game. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from or where we are now, but what we’ve accomplished. In the last year, we’ve grown at such a rate that we are growing our development team tremendously and we need world-class developers as we expand globally.
SMSPortal uses the latest technologies to build state of the art services that are highly optimized for performance at massive levels. We are a young, energetic and motivated company that values solid computer science and engineering practises. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual where the sharing of ideas is strongly encouraged.
💡 Who should apply
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in software development and looking for international exposure, but a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 2+ years of experience (looking for junior, intermediate and Seniors)
- Degree in computer science (ideal honours/strong bachelors)
- Strong C#
- Multi-threaded environments
- Great salary (we are happy to pay for top talent)
- Small team (you’re not just a number)
- Option to work remotely (Team dependant)
- Surround yourself with like-minded and intelligent peers
- Flexible company RA
- Company sponsored tertiary education
- Be part of a company that has grown 50% year on year for 16 years
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us the job title and your CV to email@example.com
* Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from designated groups