Content Marketing Specialist
Who we are…
We’re working on better ways to help businesses and customers communicate, and looking for a Content Marketing Specialist like you, to shape tomorrow at SMSPortal. Join our ranks and oversee the marketing responsibilities that come with dominating the Southern African messaging market. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual, and the sharing of ideas is strongly encouraged. We work hard to get the job done, but we do love what we do.
What you’ll do…
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will develop and oversee the content that promotes our products and services. You’ll shape how and where we share our brand story as you increase global awareness, cultivate partnerships, create (digital) content strategies, and more. Plus, you’ll have the unique opportunity to own this function — our marketing potential is limitless!
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitor ventures
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (email, social media, website material & Research etc.)
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports on performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on marketing ROI.
- Collaborate with Sales to create new Sales Funnels to improve conversion rates in your various marketing channels
- Manage various online campaigns, including email template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our various channels.
- Collaborate with marketing and product marketing teammates to support our website design and content marketing (insights blog, social media assets, and more).
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and creative eye for design.
- Writing various articles on a wide range of topics for our blog, research publications and more.
- Manage your Pay-per-Click campaigns (Google, Linkedin, Facebook etc).
- Proven experience as a content marketing specialist or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistical methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication, written and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA/Bcom in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
What are the Benefits:
- Great salary (we are happy to pay for top talent)
- Small team (you’re not just a number)
- Option to work remotely (Team dependant)
- Surround yourself with like-minded and intelligent peers
- Flexible company RA
- Company sponsored tertiary education
- Be part of a company that has grown 50% year on year for 16 years
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us the job title and your CV to email@example.com