Please send us the job title and your CV email@example.com
SMSPortal is looking for a top class Front-End software engineer to join a great team as we continue to build and enhance our presence in our international markets. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Develop features to enhance the users’ experience
- Make sure the web design is smartphone-capable
- Give input in to web page design and structure
- Make sure web pages are optimized for best speed and scalability
🚀 About the team
Collectively, we have some of the smartest minds in the industry, our head offices located in Cape Town and we are the largest player in the game. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from or where we are now, but what we’ve accomplished. In the last year, we’ve grown at such a rate that we are growing our development team tremendously and we need world-class developers as we expand globally.
SMSPortal uses the latest technologies to build state of the art services that are highly optimized for performance at massive levels. We are a young, energetic and motivated company that values solid computer science and engineering practises. The atmosphere is relaxed and casual where the sharing of ideas is strongly encouraged.
💡 Who should apply
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in software development and looking for international exposure, but a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- Have a degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Proficiency in Vue ideal (React/Angular strong)
- Understand the principles of SEO
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving
- Be proficient in communicating with team members, bosses, and clients
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Great salary (we are happy to pay for top talent)
- Small team (you’re not just a number)
- Option to work remotely (Team dependant)
- Surround yourself with like-minded and intelligent peers
- Flexible company RA
- Company sponsored tertiary education
- Be part of a company that has grown 50% year on year for 16 years
If you wish to apply for this position, please send us the job title and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Preference will be given to suitably qualified individuals from designated groups
Content Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist who will develop and oversee the content that promotes our products and services. You’ll shape how and where we share our brand story as you increase global awareness, cultivate partnerships, create (digital) content strategies, and more. Plus, you’ll have the unique opportunity to own this function — our marketing potential is limitless!
We're looking for a top class Front-End software engineer to join a great team as we continue to build and enhance our presence in our international markets. While this is an individual contributor role, you’ll be involved in many aspects– helping evolve our existing architecture, working with teams to improve operations, and implementing new features and functionality.
We are looking for a passionate and sharp Software Engineer to be a part of one of our cross-functional product development teams to help us shape the future of the time tracking industry and deliver real value to our customers with both new and improved features.